Thursday, 29 December 2016

2017 BUCKET LIST




Hi guys! So today I’m going to be showing you my 2017 Bucketlist. I have a lot of different things on my bucketlist this year and I’m very happy to share them with you guys. I could literally make this list go on and on forever, but I decided to keep this as close to possible as I could. Also, since this is based on an entire year, the things on my list will be more ‘long-term’, if you understand. But with that in mind, let’s get into things I want to do this year. 

Start and Establish both my Blogs and Channels
I have wanted to start a lifestyle and fashion channel and blog for a year now. I have started a fandom channel and started a fandom + lifestyle blog. However, I have yet to start a lifestyle channel. I’ve wanted to do this for a long time, and have decided to finally get it done this year. 

Meet a Celebrity
I want to meet at least one author, youtuber, blogger, singer, actor or anything of the sort this year. This could also include going to an event, like BEA or BookCon or a concert - whatever - I just want to meet one person I’d love to meet.

Finish Writing my Book
As you may or may not know, I have started writing a book this year. Technically, I wrote the first few pages with my cousin in December of 2015, and now, this year, I finally picked it up and want us to finish the first draft, at least, by the end of 2017. 

Learn Photography and Film making
Considering that I am a blogger and a youtuber, this may not come as a surprise to you, but I want to really learn film making and photography and editing and all that kind of stuff. Although I will not take these up as a profession, but these are still ideas that intrigue me. I have already joined a Photography class at my school and hope to learn something there. 


Exercise and Stay Healthy
I’m a skinny skeleton of bones, and I’ve made it a mission this year to exercise and stay healthy and gain some fat so I can at least push a door open (that was exaggerated). But I want to make sure I have a healthy future and want to get to some kind of routine - maybe not the gym yet, but something lighter, like yoga. 

Do Something Good
I have a lot of money collected from Eid and birthday presents all over the years, and I want to do something good with them instead of buying some lighting equipment. I want to donate them or - even better - go out and distribute them among the homeless myself. I’ve found that this practise makes me feel good and strong. 

Have Technology Free Days
Technology makes me sick now. Last summer, I didn’t step out of the house for an entire month. And it makes me sick now to think of those times. So I’ve decided to have technology free days every once in a while and find time to go out and play in the park or do something productive outside. 

Study Hard
This year my exam result kind of deteriorated, and I want to fix that by studying hard. I know this idea isn’t super original, but I really do want to focus on it this year, so I can get back in the game. Plus, next year, I’ll be in my O’Levels and life will be hard, so I want to make sure I’m all caught up. 

Be Strong
I’ve spend countless hours this year crying in the bathroom over being bullied, being called a girl, being called a cheater cock for writing a book similar to another one, being called homosexual, and all those things. And this year, I want to be strong and make sure those assholes don’t get to me and make sure I don’t cry over them. Because they. Don’t. Matter. 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© CARLETON LARK | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig