Thursday, 5 January 2017

GLACIER CLIMBING IN AUSTRIA


So last week of my December holidays, my family and I went to a couple of places like Austria, Paris, etc. Unfortunately, I have no pictures of Paris so I decided to do a travel diary of Austria only. Or rather, that time in Austria when we went glacier climbing. We were originally going to the Green Emerald Lake, but there was nothing to do there and it was very cold, so we out of the blue decided to go and climb one of the five glaciers. Mom and dad stopped halfway and went back into a cafe, while my brothers and I continued on. We were going to go to the closest glacier, but the easy and unblocked terrain and short distance was no challenge, so we took the harder and longer route to another glacier. It was a slippery and rocky terrain with many streams and cows. But overall, it was an amazing experience.  











Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© CARLETON LARK | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig